POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Photon Patch Observation : Re: Photon Patch Observation Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon Patch Observation
From: Graeme Melia
Date: 16 May 1999 19:56:39
Message: <373f4d27.0@news.povray.org>
Spider <spi### [at] bahnhofse> wrote in message
news:371### [at] bahnhofse...

> Ken wrote:
> <snip>
> I will try to pound this into my head
> > with a large blunt object concerning this issue of bounding.
> hehe, try a small, very small, object instead... something like... a
photon ;-)

Your head gets hit by an uncountable number of photons all the time!!  Good
job thay have no mass(as far as we know) .

Is a bounding box for a skull called a pit helmet?

If you model enough directed photons together in POV, can you destroy a
Klingon Bird of Prey?

Its OK now, I've left the room.

--
Gra### [at] themeliasFreeservecouk