POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Spray object? : Re: Spray object? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spray object?
From: Keith Hull
Date: 14 May 1999 15:10:03
Message: <373c66fb.0@news.povray.org>
OK-
Some suggestions
1) Create a standard Spray (don't change anything) - then texture it from
the Library (I used the first one in the Soil catagory) - then render it - a
? should appear (more or less).
2) Have you accidently overwritten the spray.inc file?
3) What version of the Spray dll are you using (it says in the txt file)?

Regards,

Keith