POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : "analogic synthesizer" source : Re: "analogic synthesizer" source Server Time
3 Sep 2024 02:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "analogic synthesizer" source
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 May 1999 05:43:07
Message: <373FD69F.B9D42D52@aol.com>
Think you may need to explain the reasoning behind that "volmac.mac" file
you have included in the pov scene file. I'm sure someone else is going to
ask anyway so I might as well do it.
Apples Picture Viewer version 3.0 said the file was "corrupted" when I
double-clicked on it. I opened it with PSP 5 okay, looked like digital
code of some kind. Since the file alone is used there's no way of knowing
what it's doing for the scene itself.

Btw, so good of you to give this away to everyone, thankyou.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe