POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bowling Pin Surface and Texture : Re: Bowling Pin Surface and Texture Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bowling Pin Surface and Texture
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 May 1999 09:07:48
Message: <373EB510.AECD5B82@aol.com>
No offense taken, however, you are talking about something from a couple
years ago and I'm not sure if I'll ever do anymore with it. You've gone
and wasted some good advice ;)
Btw the pins are a lathe, and I didn't even do a good guess on the
dimensions. Went for a "looks right to me" way of doing things while
putting numbers in. And as we all probably know, not the best way to go
when modelling real life objects.
Thanks for your time regardless Thomas.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe