POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : DF3 file error : Re: DF3 file error Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 file error
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 May 1999 07:16:38
Message: <373E9B00.8B664930@aol.com>
Ah, those were the days, a few bytes of ram and good ol' Win 3.1; I
remember them well.
If there's a halt during render I wouldn't expect that to be memory
related then, but then you should be able to get a good idea of the amount
used after a successful render after all. The singular dimension and the
partial render sounds suspicous of some other possible problem.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe