POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Programmer seeks help : Re: Programmer seeks help Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Programmer seeks help
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 13 May 1999 23:47:13
Message: <373B8FD4.F1E91F47@geocities.com>
Steve, I'm not a programmer but I am a person who has experimented with
POVs current radiosity system quite extensively. I didn't quite follow
what you were getting at in your message, could you please explain in
greater detail how your system differs from the current system and what
the advantages are, given more information I'm sure you could get a
great deal of support from the POV Ray user community. Specifically:

What is the method that you are planning to implement(Distributed
raytracing, radiance style radiosity, some extension of the photon map,
something else)?

What advantages does your approach offer over other methods?

Thanks in advance,
--
Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom