POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : GUMP: Unbelievable. : Re: GUMP Unbelievable. Good image idea. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GUMP Unbelievable. Good image idea.
From: Kyle
Date: 13 May 1999 18:10:42
Message: <373B3F4F.4348837B@geocities.com>
I like that idea. Maybe we could do just the feet, facing towards the
shore, with a bunch of his "followers" on the water's edge, and have a
pretty strong focal blur so that his feet are in sharp focus but the
people on the land are pretty blurry (That way our human figures
wouldn't have to be very realistic :)  I'm liking this idea more, anyone
game?

	Kyle