POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rendering of large CT volumes : Re: Rendering of large CT volumes Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering of large CT volumes
From: Christian Wietholt
Date: 13 May 1999 13:36:27
Message: <373B034B.567B2D78@image.bien.mu.edu>
Hi Jim,

In your reply you mentioned this patch to generate isosurfaces from volumetric
data. Now that I successfully compiled povray I would like to give it a try
and render my data with it. But I am a totally beginner with povray, and I
probably need some directions. And you were talking about a patch to generate
the isosurfaces, where do I find this patch, I checked the pov homepage, but
could not find anything.

I would apreciate any help.

take care

    chris