POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Dispersion in the Photon Patch : Dispersion in the Photon Patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Dispersion in the Photon Patch
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 13 May 1999 00:40:40
Message: <373A4AC7.93E9FD10@geocities.com>
Alright, so I now know that I have to add the dispersion keyword to my
object for it to work. Problem is, I have no idea where to put it. I
have tried 'dispersion' and 'dispersion on' in both the object area and
the photon area, no luck. Can someone explain the use of this, or point
me to instructions on the use of the dispersion patch?

Thanks.

--
Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom