POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Superpatch : Superpatch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Superpatch
From: A J  Palmer
Date: 12 May 1999 22:08:34
Message: <373A2603.D504E697@m.cc.utah.edu>
I hate to be such a newbie, but I "discovered" POV-Ray about a week ago,
and am exploring the depths of its complexities.  Reading the
binaries.animations group (yes, I downloaded nearly the whole history of
that one... eek) I found a few references to "Superpatch."  Being a
programmer, I think "I gotta see this for myself."  So I do a search,
find the location of the superpatch site...  and fail to access it.

Is twysted.net down?  I've tried it for nearly 24 hours, and had no
luck.  I've been there before, last week, when I was looking at the
objects on that site.  I'm frustrated.  Gaaaaaaaa.

Is there a mirror site or an ftp location I can download it from
instead?  Please let me know.  Remember.  You were once a newbie too.
--

-- A.J.
http://www.cc.utah.edu/~ajp25960

The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're
sober.
	--William Butler Yeats