POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Dispersion in the Photon Patch : Re: Dispersion in the Photon Patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dispersion in the Photon Patch
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 12 May 1999 19:16:49
Message: <3739FDA8.BFCADEE6@Kopp.com>
Sorry 'bout that... that's what I get for posting code that I just make
up without testing it first.

BTW, I now have a macro that will automatically create a nice color_map
spectrum given a number of elements.  It will be with the next release
of UVPov.  Make sure to put the 'dispersion' keyword in your object
just like you do for Daren's dispersion.

-Nathan