POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oil burner thingy. : Re: Oil burner thingy. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oil burner thingy.
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 11 May 1999 18:21:12
Message: <37389f48.0@news.povray.org>
W00!  Now to pull my Voodoo2 out of the dust (haven't played any 3D
accelerated game lately)

Thanks for the notice, Spider!

Hey, anyone play TeamFortress or Action Quake?  I know this is really
off-topic and rather stupid, but. . . :)

-Ian

[ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]