POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Quick Time 4 issue : Quick Time 4 issue Server Time
29 Jun 2024 05:56:28 EDT (-0400)
  Quick Time 4 issue
From: Josh English
Date: 11 May 1999 19:11:08
Message: <3738487A.B7D72CD9@spiritone.com>
I upgraded to QT4 the other day (Really wanted to view the Phantom Menace
previews) and when I launch POV3.1d I get a message about missing compression
components. One force quit later and I can launch the program with out errors,
and it still is putting a custom icon on my rendered scenes, but when I output
to a quicktime movie it spits out a blank movie that is 4k in size.

Has anyone else run into problems with QT4?

(I"m also running 7.6.1 on one computer, I haven't experimented with the iMac
at home yet)

Joshua

eng### [at] spiritonecom