POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : We will come out! ~56k : Re: We will come out! ~56k Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: We will come out! ~56k
From: Ken
Date: 11 May 1999 17:25:52
Message: <3737E968.81A46FE3@pacbell.net>
Luis M. Ibarra wrote:

> I got the idea from a 1947 Escher's woodcut. Comments will be highly
> appreciated.
>
> It's my first post to the group, and the first time I made an image
> "public". I've been playing with Pov for years now without doing nothing
> pretty, so I'm kind of proud of this one.
>
> Saludos!

Salutations,

  I like it a lot. It has a novel camera angle which is a key to success,
the well has shape and form that is not boring and catches ones attention,
and the tree overhead is not only beautiful in shape but you have captured
it's colors perfectly. All in all I would say you have done a very good
job with this and you should be proud of your work. You should also think
about displaying more of your work in the future if it is near this quality.

With ny regards,

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net