POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : We will come out! ~56k : Re: We will come out! ~56k Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: We will come out! ~56k
From: Luis M  Ibarra
Date: 11 May 1999 22:24:22
Message: <373779AD.13F2E9D3@my-dejanews.com>
Bob Hughes wrote:
> The rock could use a normal... some antialiasing...

The antialiasing it's an easy one. Getting sensible textures it's the
most difficult thing to me, so I'll use your tip. Also Spider's tip
about the ladder texture normal it's important (I'm taking notes :) ).

Most of my textures are "stealed" from someone else source or from the
povray include files. I haven't created a single texture of my own.

> ..you might want to try the' ultra_wide_angle' camera lense...

Sound like fun!, I'll try that and the focal blur. I also want to finish
the picture using the Escher's original, I'm still lacking hands
climbing the ladder, a bucket on top of the well, a rope between the
bucket and a wood crank. A house can be seen at the right side of the
well opening, and a dutch (I think) text beside saying: WIJ KOMEN ER
UIT!.

Saludos!