POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : We will come out! ~56k : Re: We will come out! ~56k Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: We will come out! ~56k
From: Luis M  Ibarra
Date: 11 May 1999 22:07:41
Message: <373775C5.C8565450@my-dejanews.com>
I'm pleased, all you comments guys are very encouraging. But I must set
something straight;

Ken wrote:
> ...It has a novel camera angle which is a key to success,...

well, that's not mine, it's Escher's, in fact I love this woodcut a lot
because it's his first time playing using the zenit has the <<escape
point>> (I mean: punto de fuga, don't know the english phrase for it).

> ..the well has shape and form that is not boring and catches ones attention,...

This is the only trully thing of mine in the picture :), thanks for your
compliment.

> and the tree overhead is not only beautiful in shape but you have captured
> it's colors perfectly.

That tree it's really yours, not mine. I mean, it's done with the three
macro from R. Suzuki, Gilles Tran, you and Steven Pigeon.

Saludos!