POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oil burner thingy. : Re: Oil burner thingy. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oil burner thingy.
From: GrimDude
Date: 10 May 1999 18:12:52
Message: <37374bd4.0@news.povray.org>
Check out the read me file that accompanies the SuperPatch. There is a
really good model for angle dependant reflections specifically for liquids
(reflection_type 1). This really messes with radiosity settings (just my
experience), but it is so *very* realistic.
  My favorite environment for reflectivity is a desert scene applied to the
inverse of a sphere. A little turbulence helps, it's true.

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet