POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oil burner thingy. : Re: Oil burner thingy. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oil burner thingy.
From: Spider
Date: 10 May 1999 18:27:32
Message: <37374DE3.C291167B@bahnhof.se>
Well.. This project has changed drasticly. From beeing a modelling task, to a
texturing task.. and that isn't really what I had in mind..

I'm going to finish this one off now.. make a .inc and post here..
please, show me one with a good water in it :-)

and no, I'm not quitting on the water... I'm going to revive an old scene with a
well in it... try and see what I can improve in it... (mostly light-settings,
radiosity. No angle dependent reflections, since the water isn't that visible,
and shouldn't reflect much in the place I have the camera.

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please