POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Red/Blue 3D pair ~45k : Re: Red/Blue 3D pair ~45k Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Red/Blue 3D pair ~45k
From: GrimDude
Date: 10 May 1999 18:02:07
Message: <3737494f.0@news.povray.org>
sorry Spider.

  Well, Bob, it looks like I would never make the IRTC schedule at all. A
good reason for me to not even try, ey?
  I remember the Mustang took a week to model, roughly. Now, I have three
more complex models on the board. Uh-oh...
  I tried a short 3D animation of the plane flying over this terrain.
Concentrating on the depth of view causes a very irritating sensation, at
least, just before breakfast it did. ;)

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet