POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : X wings and media : Re: X wings and media Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: X wings and media
From: GrimDude
Date: 10 May 1999 18:01:03
Message: <3737490f.0@news.povray.org>
I used to read books on physics for fun (sick I know). Then I married a
high school dropout. One day she picked up one of my books. She got lost on
the first sentence, pronounced me a heretic and a nerd, and then took every
available chance to keep me from such books.
  I do miss the books a little, but life is good for the most part! ;)
  If I live by different rules today versus a few years ago, why not the
physical mechanics of the universe as a whole? :)
  Anyway, this thread is..... 86.

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet