POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : X wings and media : Re: X wings and media Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: X wings and media
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 May 1999 17:34:32
Message: <373742AA.5E6DFF90@aol.com>
Protostar is simply the early stages of stellar evolution. A possible
scenario for a proton star would be a neutron star having a shell of
protons, i.e. lacking in enough electrons to be consumed into neutrality
further along with the rest of this sort of dense star. Which is to say,
if electron content were not in balance with the proton amount, a neutron
star can not continue the condensation of both electrons and protons into
neutrons. This of course implies a possibility of electron stars as well.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe