POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Buggies and Race (7 pics....119kb) : Re: Buggies and Race (7 pics....119kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Buggies and Race (7 pics....119kb)
Date: 10 May 1999 14:17:12
Message: <37371498.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the reply.

How about $5,000, and some prayers? :)

And yes that was my 3rd (1st without help/tutorial) with Bryce.  The first
was a scene following the tutorial, and the second an animation (slick too)
following another tutorial.  But the image I attached was just me, and
really it was fairly simple, and wouldn't be real hard in POV except for the
textures - just cause I don't know much about textures.

Colorman

GrimDude <vos### [at] arkansasnet> wrote in message

> >Along with that taking so long, my Birthday came, and I was giving a new
> >program.  I hope it ain't taboo to mention it, but I was given Bryce 4.
My