POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oil burner thingy. : Re: Oil burner thingy. Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oil burner thingy.
From: Spider
Date: 10 May 1999 14:16:51
Message: <3736E5CF.C84B9838@bahnhof.se>
I agree with both of you, but I can't say I have one at hand. This is a simple
"workbench" for me, and I use this (with a smaller Arealight) to model most of
items.

And, I for one belive that most textures must be "tweaked" to fit in a scene...

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please