POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Dispersion in the Photon Patch : Re: Dispersion in the Photon Patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dispersion in the Photon Patch
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 10 May 1999 08:50:43
Message: <3736C88F.2F51E5B8@remove-this.reading.ac.uk>
Hi Chris,
	I am one of the folks playing with dispersion in the photon patch - I
posted a picture or two showing the effect. Looking back in the scene
files ng I can't see that I got around to posting any source. Well, I'll
post the source to a slightly modified version of the 'Photon Crystal'
picture I made.

	Bye for now,
		Mike Andrews.