POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sponge 86 kb : Re: Sponge 86 kb Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sponge 86 kb
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 10 May 1999 00:01:05
Message: <37364bf1.0@news.povray.org>
Steve <sjl### [at] ndirectcouk> wrote in message
> Get enough single objects, you've got a scene.
>
> I've made two and a half objects since December last year, all in
> order to create one final scene.
>
> As Spider said, join the gang.

    Thanks! Now I don't feel like such a lamer. I get off on a variant of
whatever I am doing and three months later try unsuccessfully to remember
what I wanted to make to begin with...

    After 10 hours I have 18% and am down to 2 pps... doesn't look good. I
have one corner of the sponge though and it -does- look good!