POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Large .udo files : Re: Large .udo files Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Large .udo files
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 9 May 1999 21:39:11
Message: <37362A6E.D9AFC1D2@mninter.net>
Ya know, if you can't cope with those big files, you can always give me your copy
of Rhino<G>

Actually, I think there are several interfaces for use with BMRT- do a look
through the website(www.bmrt.org), and you ought to find something. The worst
part of BMRT is the need for shaders, which is what turned me off- and the
rendering times! Its REALLY slow.
Heres an interface:
 http://www.wfmm.com/ribtickler/screenshots.html
and I think this is a shader helper: