POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Large .udo files : Re: Large .udo files Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Large .udo files
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 9 May 1999 15:42:36
Message: <3735D6DB.83720662@mninter.net>
That is probably because your objects have a ton of triangles or polygons.
You might want to render such elaborate objects natively, in rhino, or
export them to a different modeler/renderer that supports nurbs(such as
BMRT), which should save a lot of size.

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh