POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ADR - Terrain Test ` 120k : Re: ADR - Terrain Test ` 120k Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ADR - Terrain Test ` 120k
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 May 1999 14:26:20
Message: <3735C512.D74D89F7@aol.com>
I was expecting to see more there than the plane alone. You mean to say
you used reflection on the land and sky as well???
Well anyhow, I was going to ask about this before but figured it would
have been for nothing, but now I have to. The bright rod-like object
jutting out from the nose of the plane behind the propellor, what the heck
is that? It was dark before and I figured it for a machine gun. Don't
recall seeing it in the view from the opposite side.
Well, looking like it needs a dogfight partner in any case, I understand
this is just part of a bigger plan though.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe