POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Foggy skies [PNG] : Re: Foggy skies [PNG] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foggy skies [PNG]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 May 1999 13:42:34
Message: <3735BACC.3F95F94D@aol.com>
Okay, sorry for the mistyped URL earlier GrimDude, and thanks, I liked the
4-way stop too; not my car model, a pre-made mesh from someplace. This URL
is right people.
Cancelled the other post and let's try that again, though it ain't really
worth it.

My somewhat plain scene of a attempt at making a Jupiter 2 spacecraft from
the 60's TV show Lost in Space was done this way. It can be seen at:

  http://members.aol.com/versecurse/llisj2c.jpg

Beware of severe image compression artifacts.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe