POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sponge 86 kb : Sponge 86 kb Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Sponge 86 kb
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 9 May 1999 02:06:18
Message: <373517ca.0@news.povray.org>
I hope I post this image correctly.

Inspired by all the fractal work on this list, I sat down to make a Sponge.
I am posting the 27 thousand boxes I have generated to do the difference of
the original unit box. This is a section of a 1024x768 that I did for a
background in about an hour. Unless doing some better bounding or something
makes a significant change I probably will not be posting the finished image
anytime soon.

My calculations show that on my PII 400 it will take about a month!8-O

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sp02.JPG' (87 KB)

Preview of image 'sp02.JPG'