POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflections on a chair : Re: Reflections on a chair Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflections on a chair
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 May 1999 00:50:25
Message: <373505F0.5738ACE1@aol.com>
This thing cries out for some antialiasing. Curious how those cylinder
ends on the left and right are showing a opposite checker color pattern.
Just a coincidence? Obviously the checkers stretching back into a chaotic
mess behind the "chair" is not a good look. Perhaps cut the plane short
and it would improve this. The refractions of the checkers in those tubes
probably require plenty more aa depth too than the default +r3. That is,
if you are in no hurry to see the finished render.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe