POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cursed media (oh, 20k or so) : Re: cursed media (oh, 20k or so) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cursed media (oh, 20k or so)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 8 May 1999 23:33:57
Message: <3734F160.367B08D0@virginia.edu>
I've had some success... (See Media and Atmosphere posts from a few
weeks back) but it is kinda a case by case thing.  If you'd let me play
with some of your source, I might be able to send you on the right
track.  For now, think very low scattering value (0.15 or so) and low
extinction 0.1 or so... also, kick the samples up for the final... 15-50
or some such.

Steve