POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Foggy skies [PNG] : Re: Foggy skies [PNG] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foggy skies [PNG]
From: bankspad
Date: 8 May 1999 23:21:02
Message: <3734ECFD.DB39D133@pacbell.net>
Please let us know when you have the tutorial done, I would love to see it.
When I first started with POV and was learning sky_sphere I thought the same
thing: that fog would be better and more accurate for skies and atmospheres.
When you think about it, that's what an atmosphere really is right?   ;-]
However, being new I got frustrated and couldn't get it to work at all. You,
however, have done very nicely - your sky is beautiful! Good job!

KB-