POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : macros : Re: macros Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macros
From: Phil Clute
Date: 8 May 1999 20:03:08
Message: <3734C420.5C4E69B2@tiac.net>
> But you guys have driven me to it, now I've broken my own rules.

I've been trying to keep my discussions in the correct groups.
As you pointed out this really belongs in either general or
text.tutorials.

Thanks for the info, I'm still learning this stuff so the examples
will come in handy when I find a little time to try them out.

Phil
--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.