POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Isles of Bezier : Re: The Isles of Bezier Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Isles of Bezier
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 8 May 1999 19:17:17
Message: <3734B867.18540E4F@geocities.com>
Lewis wrote:
> Interesting effect, very realistic. You might wanna make the fog
> non-isometric (if it is possible - I haven't used fog recentaly so I may
> be confusing with medai)

Isometric??? Maybe you have your terms mixed up, but if you mean that I
should make it less uniform, i.e. add turbulence, I have tried but the
effect doesn't look very good. I based this on photographs from National
Geographic, the fog was fairly uniform in those images.

--
Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom