POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Isles of Bezier : The Isles of Bezier Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  The Isles of Bezier
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 8 May 1999 17:02:51
Message: <373498C0.5718E2C3@geocities.com>
This is another experiment with fog only atmospheres, this scene uses a
handful of fogs to create colour in the sky and the 'mountains fading
into the distance' look. This is another concept that will go into my
fog tutorial (when I find the time to do it).
Please forgive the crappy ocean texture (although it doesn't look half
bad in the distance) and crappy islands.
By the way, although not clearly evident in this scene, I'm also
experimenting with the use of black hole warps to 'naturally' deflect
waves around coastlines, if anyone has done this before, I would
appreciate any help.

--
Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom