POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Dispersion in the Photon Patch : Dispersion in the Photon Patch Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Dispersion in the Photon Patch
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 8 May 1999 16:37:14
Message: <373492DF.905781A3@geocities.com>
A while ago I saw someone mention using dispersion with the photon patch
on one of the povray NGs. My newsreader (NS) is configured to delete all
headers more than a few days old and I can no longer find this message.
I need to know the syntax for adding dispersion to an object.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

--
Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom