POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : X wings and media : Re: X wings and media Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: X wings and media
From: Lars W
Date: 8 May 1999 15:19:25
Message: <3734802d.0@news.povray.org>
They had Photon Torpedo like Weapons, the ones  Luke used when destroying
the death Star in the First Movie ( from the old ones ) and they also
used them in the third part against the Death Star, both the X-Wing and the
Falcon used them, and they look like a drop and are Light Blue, with a
Yellow touch.

and by the way the Lasers look excellent, but if you wan't to make an
Animation ( i hope you will do one ) try to use triangles with gradient
textures,
and cross them with 90 degree angle, the render extremly fast, and you can
normaly not see any difference, espacialy in an animation.

greetings Lars

3733DBE4.214C41D2@home.com...