POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final AlienMoon : Re: Final AlienMoon Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final AlienMoon
From: TonyB
Date: 8 May 1999 10:41:17
Message: <37343144.1C0A3996@panama.phoenix.net>
>   Sure seems that way. Could explain why the Tie pilot is withholding fire.
> He/she/it is too busy maneuvering out of there. :)
>   I would like to see the terrain dropped a tad, and radiosity introduced.
> BUT, then again I'm sick in the head. heh
>   ...and he's finished with it. I've certainly been there!

*I* am finished with it, but if you would like to add radiosity, and make some
cosmetic changes, please be my guest. I have no idea how to do this
(radiosity), unfortunately. Every explanation only makes me more confused about
how that thing works. If you would like to continue with the image I would be
honored to send you the source code. (=

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB