POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : macros : Re: macros Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macros
From: Ken
Date: 8 May 1999 02:56:35
Message: <3733D179.9D35B140@pacbell.net>
Phil Clute wrote:

> If what your really looking for is an all-in-one website tutorial I
> haven't come across one yet. Maybe Ken has something?

  Nope. I'm still waiting for one of you guy's to write one so I can
link to it :) I am a newbie with macro's myself and would not even presume
to know enough on the subject to be able write one myself. I seem to be
able to use them just fine though if that is any consolation.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net