POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : My gravity calculations don't work... help! : Re: My gravity calculations don't work... help! Server Time
3 Sep 2024 08:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My gravity calculations don't work... help!
From: Peter Popov
Date: 6 May 1999 08:00:01
Message: <37337581.12836812@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot! I really don't know how I made this mistake as I got
evey piece of data out of handbooks and references etc. and converted
it to SI units. Anyway, now that it works, I will continue my project.
The Solar system model was just a check to see if this thing would
ever work, and it does, thanks to you. I'll start throwing in more
complex stuff now :)

---------
Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700