POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : X wings and media : Re: X wings and media Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: X wings and media
From: Steve
Date: 7 May 1999 19:18:17
Message: <37336602.31585C06@ndirect.co.uk>
Really like this image.

One thing that I would mention is the photon torpedo, I wouldn't
have known what it was if you hadn't told me, as it just looks
like a very active star or something, if you had a few of them in
a row and getting smaller/larger, as they get further from the
source, then it would be obvious that they are photon torpedos.

Really like the sun, I've got chriss' include but havn't played
with it yet.

Cheers
Steve