POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : X wings and media : Re: X wings and media Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: X wings and media
From: Spider
Date: 7 May 1999 18:57:00
Message: <37336053.B69FD9AC@bahnhof.se>
Theese look good, although the cargo frighters need a different texture And I
can't say I relate to the burning tie... doesn't feel that good.
Electrical(blue) sparks on the other hand...

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please