POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Intermediate Absolut : Re: Intermediate Absolut Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intermediate Absolut
From: Spider
Date: 7 May 1999 18:39:20
Message: <37335C2F.8E43B49D@bahnhof.se>
yeppa... First note, for this, a marble floor is _not_ what I'd use to show the
model. Ttry a highly diffused cream coloured plane.. possibly with a bit of a
bozo that turns it darker.

having said that... I agree with you, but I can't place the error exactly
myself(don't have a bottle here). The bottle looks really good thou...

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please