POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair (on an ugly guy) : Re: Hair (on an ugly guy) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hair (on an ugly guy)
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 7 May 1999 17:19:55
Message: <37334AD6.F547E01@metrolink.com>
Anders Haglund wrote:

> Hi everybody!
>
> Here is my first attempt on doing some hair. It looks kind of cool, anyway
> if you consider that it only took me like 20 minutes to write it. It
> rendered on a few minutes including parsing so it's pretty fast.
> This is far from done. I'm thinking of implementing diffrent hairstyles and
> some other stuff.
> And remember that it's the hair that is the important thing... so don't say
> anything about the rest of the head. :)

Cool.  Looks like a guy from sesame street.   Can you do the rest of the
muppets too?  Maybe Grover(my fave) or Cookie Monster?

|Colin Scott McDonald                                  Metro Link, Inc.|
|                veni, vici, volo in dominum redirre                   |
|sco### [at] metrolinkcom                                  www.metrolink.com|