POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Is it an abstract or is it insane? : Re: Is it an abstract or is it insane? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it an abstract or is it insane?
From: ingo
Date: 7 May 1999 06:16:03
Message: <3732af53.0@news.povray.org>
Cool!!

It's not abstract, there's a lot of recognisable stuff, water/island&sky. The
main object itself may be an abstraction of a tree of plant.
Insane?.... well.............uhm......

The top part of the pic is great, the feeling of motion of the tentakles.
Personally I would chop off the bottom part of the pic, ~2 cm above the yellow,
it's too "sweet". But that's a matter of taste.
I'd love to see a forrest of these.

ingo

--
Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.

Reid Towsley heeft geschreven in bericht <37322548.0@news.povray.org>...