POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : crash and subsequent problems : Re: crash and subsequent problems Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: crash and subsequent problems
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 7 May 1999 04:13:19
Message: <37329243.4148435@194.174.214.110>
Hi Ross Litscher, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Also, the build # was what you said. If I cannot eventually recreate the
> crash, i'll go grab a newer version. Thanks for the help :)
That's not a good idea. I really don't want to go hunting down bugs
that have already been fixed in later versions. And my revision
history does contain bug fixes between 4215 and 4325 that are related
to pasting and to CSG objects. So please use the latest build.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray