POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Pointy Bicubic_Patches : Re: Pointy Bicubic_Patches Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:35:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pointy Bicubic_Patches
From: Peter Popov
Date: 6 May 1999 06:48:05
Message: <373263d1.8308275@news.povray.org>
Greetings, Jean!

You might consider posting the pov file in either of the scene-file
groups. In povray.binaries.scene-files if zipped or in
povray.text.scene-files if you just paste it into your message. If you
have already done so, please excuse me. I am on a slow modem
connection and haven't yet d/led the rest of the groups.

Meanwhile I'm off to your site to get the .pov .

Have fun tracing.

---------
Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700