POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rubix Cube : Re: Rubix Cube Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rubix Cube
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 7 May 1999 00:44:53
Message: <373261C0.9F026663@home.com>
Guess most people know about this already, but seeing as how it relates to
the topic. Some student, I believe at MIT or something, used a bank of
super computers to plot out the shortest route to solving the rubix cube
from ANY posioble position and found that it could be solved in about 17
moves from ANY posible starting position.