POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Is it an abstract or is it insane? : Re: Is it an abstract or is it insane? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it an abstract or is it insane?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 May 1999 23:43:48
Message: <37325356.CC2734A9@aol.com>
A giant sea animal living above water? The leaves on those branches (for
lack of a better description) are a bit confusing because of the
transparency I guess. Abstract is a good term for this though surreal may
be a better word. Is there media through out the entire plant-like object?
Not in the "leaves" though?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe